If your child is the victim of neuro-psychological disorder, or if you find your child showing symptoms of behavioral disorders and acute neuro-motor and adaptive malfunctions, then you can always consult the all-responsive, therapeutic approaches undertaken by Dr. Ron Federici. He has decades of experience not just in diagnosing psycho-social and neurotic problems, but he also conducts comprehensive tests to ensure the complete future well-being of any child. According to him, he has never been in favor of attachment therapy but instead, he has always tried to cure his patients with the help of comprehensive and intense family therapy.
Comprehensive Psychological and Neuropsychological Assessments:
In this therapy or approach, you get cognitive intellectual evaluations for infants and also toddlers and adults. There is option for dual language assessment options. Apart from this, they also check for
- Academic Achievement testing in all avenues
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Evaluations along with related conditions
- Non -Verbal Learning Disabilities and Visual-Perceptual Impairments that can affect learning
- Emphasizes on comprehensive speech and language evaluations along with provision for processing different kinds of auditory testing
- Evaluation of specific learning disabilities like dyslexia and multiple handicapping conditions
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders diagnosed and treated by clinical neuropsychological methods and intensive family therapy, as mentioned by the stalwart Dr. Ron himself.
- School testing accommodations for SAT, LSAT, etc.
- IEP Reviews and Consultations
Organic Brain Syndrome Assessment
If there is any kind of injury or trauma to the brain, then Dr. Ron Federici and his team will help you in the same too. They look for development disorders that includes
- Fetal Alcohol/Drug Related Birth Defect Syndromes
- Developmental Failures/Traumas that have long term impacts
- “Second opinions” in very complex cases with online help at Dr Federici
- Expert aid in handling cases where past treatments have been fruitless, and this also aims at educating the individual and the family as well.
Along with the above some of the other services that Dr. Ron Federici’s team offers include
- Pre and Post Adoption Consultations
- Coordination with therapeutic treatment centers
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
Clinical Interventions for Individuals and Families:
- Family Cognitive-Behavioral-Reality Therapy
- Assertiveness Training for Parents and Anger Reduction Techniques for children
- Psychotherapeutic approaches emphasizing on social skills
Dr. Ron Federici also guides parents and children on different kinds of highly specialized treatments and intensive services. In particular parents who may have doubts about the learning potential of their kids, past history of autism in the family or even dealing with institutional autism forms. For instance, in his celebrated book Help for the Hopeless Child, he writes how several stimuli can be removed from children’s room, to ensure their mental peace. These include television, toys and even books.
With Care for Children International, you can be assured that your child will get the best of treatment and therapy. On the whole, it helps parents and children to get a better understanding of the situation. As Dr, Ron has categorically pointed out “I am a Clinical Neuropsychologist specializing in adoption-trauma medicine, and I am not an attachment therapist.